View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 09:47 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

james natalie heard taht she is going up so she dosnt care

corey so they went and told natalie. why did they do that

james they are coming to me.. saying taht if natalie comes down im going up. it's no longer acceptable to do what teh house wants anymore.. he was trying to pitch thAT FLOATING and that one person was playing teh derrick game. i am not going to do what one person wants to do..

corey i dont care i really dont

james dont want to be that one person out thre.. vic is going to win HOH . bridgette can win HOH.. paul might. paulie can only win 1 HOH.. and take out 1 person and no one has said your name

corey that's a 1st

james and i dont know if paulie will tell me the truth or not he might say he spun it this way.. and teh only way is to call him out infront of the person that said it..

corey i dont think thaT HE'S LIKE THAT.. I KNOW HE'S SAID SOME STUFF BUT I DONT THINK HE WOULD DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT

JAMES YOU DONT THINK HE WOULD COVER HIS BASES

corey wouldnt anyone.. and he would rather have me and you.. paul is so immature.. and he's 23.. and doesnt think paul is level headed adn vic cant make a decision to save his life..

james those are true comments

corey vic putting up michelle adn Z.. was stupid for his game

james why did he put Z up

corey i dont know.. maybe a pawn.. or that Z doesnt want vic in teh house and he wanted her out.. the girls gotta go soon..
Attached Images