View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:12 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 4/14/18

Derek i told johnny that if there are 4 people that will be voting for him out i will tell him..a dn be aware that i want to sedn home johnny it's a better play

maddy i think so too. and will if styill fired up on wanting to get ryan out.. i was worried that johnny had will and im nt sure that is as much the case. i do feel loyal to will.. and then i think to get johnny use to going home.. and when will we get a chance tog et rid of johnny agian

kaela we will never get taht chance again. if not it's the stupidest move

derek i dont know i will get with ali/liv and it might be the same as erica on the block.. and i think that he will go home.. and paras will vbote with us.. and that's the 3 of us (derek is the tei breaker)

Derek and for your guys game.. he will be part of teh jury.. and it's up to you.. but you can tell him you are votijng him out and tell him the reason why.. you can ttell him now or whenever yuo feel like it

maddy i will tell him when he asks me.. and he hasnt talked to me game wise for a day 1/2

kaela he hasnt talked to me since before

maddy hwo do you want to go forward with paras and i.. as long as we can go without being to sketchy.. i dont want to lie to them.. they ahd their backs against the wall.. and they said my name.. and i think that ali/liv will tell paras more cuz they trust her more

kaela i dont think that we need to say anything.. i think it will be obvious

maddy like with johnny asking

derk johnny asked?

kaela yeah he flat out asked me if i was working with maddy

derek i dont think that we should say anything ..
Attached Images