View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 04:43 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 11/1/16

Scott danielle is dangerous in this game she is very very strategic she thought outside of the box on thie one.. and i have to convince whitney to keep me and alex doesnt know which way she is voting..

scott it would be really dangerous if shelby cancels Whitney's vote. that will jsut push the girls further away.. maybe they will stick together if she doesnt do taht

scott day 35 we made it to the 1/2 way point . ive been fighting hard every sicne week 2.. i just dont know what to do. it's going to be bad if they cancel whitney's vote but if they let her vote they can still potentially work with whitney she's still a vote. but i dont know how i can convince her to keep me ove morgan.. i cant beleive it .. i swear to god if kryssie makes it to the end of the game the person who wanted to quit since day one.. who wanted to quit every day till she got HOH it's going to be disgusting.

scott i got no way of staying america voted their nominee our every single time.. but i dont care im still going to try.. i hope you guys support alex when im not here. the girl is going to need some help
Attached Images