View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 04:37 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 6/28/16

Backpost feeds 3/4 1:24 am

The over night fireworks started by victor commenting about natalie's pants draggin on the ground.

natalie went into teh london room and vented about it . Tiffany james Bronte and bridgette were all there

natalie said she's been nice to victor but she';s going to nit pick on everything about him now even the amount of eggs he eats

jozea came in and head natalie talking infront of them all and reported it to paul

feeds 1/2 1:50am paul to jozea let the girls know where their place is int eh fucking game and how to talk to people. it;'s bullshit

meanwhile Victor and natalie were clearing the air in the Safari room

paul was so enraged he went into the london room to cause chaos but ran into natalie and asked her if she was ok she said yes

victor came out and said everything was cool but paul went into the london room anyway to start up drama

james tells paul we're having girl talk

Bronte tells him they are having girl talk

paul raises his hands in disgusts and says fuck me i may as well cut my dick off and be a girl

bronte takes opaul away from the room

james tells natalie that he wants to make sure she is ok

1:44 am bronte with jozea paul

paul if i come into a room and someone tells me it's girl time one more time im going to shit..

bronte james is trying to break us all apart.. did you victor ask nicole on a date today

Victor no

Bronte that's what james is saying

Victor did he say that jsut now..

bronte yes

victor went to go inside

bronte please guys.. dont

jozea this is what he's doing that's what he was doing when i walked in

paul if he tells me it's girl talk im going to punch him in the fucking face

Jozea bronte there is no time for a feminist thinking

Paul this isnt girl talk this is a team talk

Bronte let them be it's fine im communicating to you why he said it. he wants us to be angry and turn against you guys

jozea at the last fucking moment

paul after the vote im going to tell james he's full of shit

Victor i can go in there and squash this it will only take 2 seconds

bronter no lets not cuz then he's going to look at me

paul i dont give a fuck!

brointe i give a fuck! :cuss; and you guys are going to repsct that i give a fuck!

paul i will give you protection from them

bronte no i dont need your protection now keep your mouth shut

jozea we ahve to understand we are protecting each other.. we are going to protect each other as a group if her strategy is to be on the low it's in her best interest to leave that game alone when it's our time to be in power we'll go after it..

bronte i was going to be in that room and left alone to talk to natalie but if you are going to go in there and handle it it's not going to be good

Victor she;s good with me know

bronte not anymore not once james is done with her

Bronte she came in saying it;'s all good and james said it's not let me tell you something honey..

paul OMG..

victor omg..

paul can you get him lout of that room

bronte we need to be together..

paul bridgette will stay on teh block if she keeps continuing this shit.. .. if she walks outside i'm going to say get the fuck inside..

bronte i knew if he would ahve continued talking he was going to talk to you about the lie he just made up and it ws going to blow up

paul when i say that james is the mastermind you need to beleive me.

paul we know that you're a level headed girl but if the girls are not going to listen to you they are going to run ramped

bronte it's clear that natalie has feelings for victor.. that;'s why it bothered her. you ahve to be sensitive.

victor i want to break this pool stick over james' head

paul im going to say something i bit my tongue enough the next time someone belittles me or talks bad about me im going to go off.

Paul im not yelling at you im jsut yelling

Bronte dont yell at me

Victor clearly you are more useful in there than out here so

brtone ok. i'll go where im more useful

End back post see previous updates
Attached Images