View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 08:02 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/15/16

Zakiyah over to tiffany whats going on..

tiffany i dont know he;s acting crazy .. i am alone.. look at me

zakiyah i voted for you to stay i

tiffany you';re not my roadkill.. i ahve a stratigic vote..

zakiyah im jsut trying to understand

tiffany i ahd your back for 2 weeks and i ws treated like shit.. do you understand?

zaakiyah yeah..
tiffany when you dont ahve control over everything.. look look how he is

zkiyah breath

tiffany i ahve the voites to get someone out this week.. so that;'s it.. i did my damdest..

zkaiyah did you want to talk now or not

tifffany i want to feeel you out.. or promise me some stuff

zakiyah people are scare dof you>?

tiffany scared to talk to me..

zakiyah the only person that was adement to get you out was frank he was talkinga obut his GB message and why plese him

tiffany everytime i go into a room and i hear whispering.. and i go to sleep in whispering.. wake up to whsipering

zakiayh.. you think it's all aobut you there is more going on that that

tiffany there is a master plan to send me home why isnt frank on the block.. he thinks im my sister.. and im not im nothing like vanessa.. im not as smart and strategic.. im not her.. it's time to shake shit up .. it is.. stratgically it;'s what i ahve to do and if they dont like my chess moive cuz it's not benificial to them im sorry im not your pupput and im on the outer outer side of the allaince

zakiyah ive been wathcing this since season 3 and i know yo ahve to do what you have to for yor game

tiffany im not targeting the girls but ther are rats in here.. but i dont know what paulie was trying to do .. get insdie my head tlking aobut my sister.. i was with him .. but then he flipped the script..

zakiyah yeah i know..

tiffany there are other alliances.. and you know what theya re

zakiyah i dont know nothing aobut alliances.. and my mother said not to join any.. but the 8 pack is all gone

tiffany i know about the other ones.. and then frank tries to butt his head in.. i woke up last night and the beast is unleashed

zakiyah i wanted to keep you in the game

tiffany he said that i had votes to keep me in last week =but this week i wont have any.,. and he already blasted me out and im sure frank had something to say.. and i have no one it might be my last week and im an open book. and if it sends me home i went out with a fight.. no more crying..

Zakiyah im cooking at midnight and i hope you can come

tiffany can you imagine being pout on the block 3 weeks in a row

zakiyah i know..
Attached Images