View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:26 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/4/17

josh i will shut him down (kevin) like he ran his mouth

xmas yeah.. next week will be hard. we wont be super chill w/each other like this.. but we can be chill and fake bicker some times ya know.. and it's only for a few days

josh do you get thoughs about ' positions" do you knw wht i mean?

xmas yeah.. where i see the 3 of us individually if it's down to F2.. he has a huge X cuz he is a vet and it's not good for him. not gonna get into jury.. he's played a really great game but he's a vet .. the jury is like ?? he gets a double bonues. ..

xmas your X is taht you call people out whatever it is.. and that is a huger thing for you.. and i would incorporat it into yoru speech.. dont sy you didnt lie.. that was a bad thing.. and if you didndt fess up to that vote you would still be protected

xmas you ahve to convince them that what is yoru biggest selling point and hat you are worried about in yourself to say that and make them see how you worked that thru the game and that youa re a straight shooter

xmas are you crying? dont cry!

josh im jsut glad that people see that in me

xmas do i feel bad yeah but i never said to alex/jason that they think kevin is the BD.. they never came to me

xmas i think you should start thinking about that speech you want to polish

xmas aand for me my X is that i have been able to stay and fight and do what i could for my team.. i had that choice to go and i coudlnt do it. i wanted to prove that i was a heavy contributor to the team and i never flipped on anyone who has had my back
Attached Images